Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ya Think?


Dick "go fuck yourself" Cheney says John McCain's decision in the 2008 campaign to pick Sarah Palin was his vice-presidential running mate was "a mistake."

“I like Governor Palin. I’ve met her. I know her. She – attractive candidate,” Cheney told ABC’s Jonathan Karl. “But based on her background, she’d only been governor for, what, two years. I don’t think she passed that test … of being ready to take over. And I think that was a mistake.”

The former vice president, in his first interview since a successful heart transplant, suggested that Palin’s selection wasn’t well-handled.

“The test to get on that small list has to be, ‘Is this person capable of being president of the United States?’” he said.

Really, Dick, ya think?   Guess what?   John McCain agrees.

No comments: