Thursday, July 09, 2015

Magnum PI, You Prick!

Right-wing, gun-lovin' nutjob Tom Sellick seems to have gotten his self-righteous, law'n order tits caught in the wringer.

The former star of TV's Magnum P.I. and, oh I don't know, I suppose something else that I can't remember, is reported to have been caught stealing water - from a hydrant - by the truckload for his 60-acre ranch and avocado farm in the not so Hidden Valley area of California.

Sellick and wife were served with a cease and desist order but, hey, this is America, the land of the free, and if you can't find a hydrant where no one's looking and you don't have a tanker truck, well that's your problem.  This is what made America great (it really is, ask the indians).

The local water authority spent $22-grand on investigators who discovered that at least 12-tanker loads of illicit H20 made their way to the Sellick homestead.

Oh, Tom, you shameless whore!


4 comments:

Purple library guy said...

What I don't get about this is that I keep hearing that agriculture hasn't had to cut back like ordinary residents, so why does he even need to do this?

The Mound of Sound said...

I dunno, ask the American indians. Actually there have been some restrictions on California farmers, out of necessity. I'm sure Tom was skulking around fire hydrants for the fun of it.

jackflash59 said...

Because the water is going to Mexico....so THEY can grow avocados and sell them for half price.

Unknown said...

E