Thursday, July 09, 2015

Magnum PI, You Prick!

Right-wing, gun-lovin' nutjob Tom Sellick seems to have gotten his self-righteous, law'n order tits caught in the wringer.

The former star of TV's Magnum P.I. and, oh I don't know, I suppose something else that I can't remember, is reported to have been caught stealing water - from a hydrant - by the truckload for his 60-acre ranch and avocado farm in the not so Hidden Valley area of California.

Sellick and wife were served with a cease and desist order but, hey, this is America, the land of the free, and if you can't find a hydrant where no one's looking and you don't have a tanker truck, well that's your problem.  This is what made America great (it really is, ask the indians).

The local water authority spent $22-grand on investigators who discovered that at least 12-tanker loads of illicit H20 made their way to the Sellick homestead.

Oh, Tom, you shameless whore!


2 comments:

Purple library guy said...

What I don't get about this is that I keep hearing that agriculture hasn't had to cut back like ordinary residents, so why does he even need to do this?

The Mound of Sound said...

I dunno, ask the American indians. Actually there have been some restrictions on California farmers, out of necessity. I'm sure Tom was skulking around fire hydrants for the fun of it.