Tuesday, August 03, 2010

We Get Readers

This blog gets almost as many American visitors as Canadian.   Every so often I check who is visiting and from where.

Today's crop includes:  The Executive Office of the President USA checking out "Pakistan President Declares Afghan War Lost"; Att Chief Security Office apparently interested in Sunday's piece on David Stockman's repentance on supply side/trickle down economics; and the US Environmental Protection Agency on yesterday's piece about "The most irresponsible policy Iggy has ever foisted on the Liberal Party" (aka the Tar Sands).

I get the odd hit from "Langley, Virginia" - home of the CIA, the Pentagon and even the Sergeant at Arms of the US Senate.  As far as I can tell, the White House is a first for me.  Swoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are able to learn who's who reading your blog, does that mean people who comment are also traceable?

The Mound of Sound said...

No. I have no way of linking any particular commenter to any specific visitor. Unless I know a commenter is from a particular small town or a specific firm or identifiable agency for example, I can't tell where they're from.