Thursday, May 27, 2010

Makes the Sponsorship Scandal Look Like Chump Change

Sorry, Libs, to open up old wounds but when I was trying to choke down the billion dollar plus bill for Harper's Toronto summits, I started thinking about this mega-boondoggle in the context of the tens of millions of dollars misappropriated in the "sponsorship scandal."

Hmm... a billion. That's like a THOUSAND million, isn't it? Just who does Steve think is out to get him? Me? Probably not. You? I can't be quite so sure.

Come to think of it, I'm sure the Toronto summits would be even safer if they anchored their security out here on mid-Vancouver Island. That way they could button down Canada from coast to coast for those three critical days. I am available Steve and all I want is just one of those millions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The government could have had the summits on the island of Newfoundland....