Just stumbled across this quiz. Here are 10 quotes. Which of these statements were made by Hillary Clinton and which came from Donald Trump?
1. “Now that we’ve said these people are no longer deadbeats—they’re actually out there being productive—how do we keep them there?”
2. “I’ve advocated tying the welfare payment to certain behavior about being a good parent. You couldn’t get your welfare check if your child wasn’t immunized. You couldn’t get your welfare check if you didn’t participate in a parenting program. You couldn’t get your check if you didn’t show up for student-teacher conferences.”
3. “I want the Iranians to know that if I’m the president, we will attack Iran… In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them.”
4. “Every nation has to either be with us, or against us. Those who harbor terrorists, or who finance them, are going to pay a price.”
5. “We should have never been in Iraq. We have destabilized the Middle East.”
6. “I’m supporting an effort to increase the end strength of the Army, increase the size of the military… It is expensive, but I don’t think we have any alternatives.”
7. “I am, you know, adamantly against illegal immigrants… People have to stop employing illegal immigrants.”
8. “Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.”
9. “Health emergencies can’t wait for us to have some theoretical debate about some better idea that will never, ever come to pass.”
10. “We need more police, we need more and tougher prison sentences for repeat offenders.”
Follow this link for the answers.