Sunday, January 27, 2013
Palin Tributes Just Keep Rollin' In
From Salon.com. A collection of tweets in reaction to the FOX News announcement that the network was parting company with Sarah Palin.
- The Blaze and Al Jazeera in a bidding war for Palin.
- The Palin business will be v hard to explain to future generations, like Boulangerism in France
- best of luck to sarah palin as she returns to the meth business
- Hey Sarah, how's that Fox-y News-y thing workin' out for ya?
- Congratulations, Governor Palin. If I remember the Gospels correctly, Jesus only worked at Fox for a few years too.
- Sarah Palin actually lasted longer as a Fox News talking head than she did as Governor of Alaska.
- Now taking ideas for what Palin will use that Wasilla studio for
- If Sarah Palin had a gun, her career would still be alive.
- Anyone interested in hiring a charismatic speaker with limited governing experience in the Alaska area? Asking for a friend...
- Sarah Palin leaving Fox. Well, that's a kick in the pants for senseless babble