Thursday, January 29, 2009

If You Like Michelle Obama

I sure do, I think she's an awesome First Lady.

Fresh faces. Hardly any of us even knew these people a couple of years ago but we all know them now, or at least we think we do.

That's why I was intrigued to read "A Couple in Chicago" an interview with Michelle and Barack Obama from 1996 before he began his political career. You can find it in the January 19 edition of the New Yorker.

I don't want to try to paraphrase the interviews but, if you're wondering if the Obamas you see today are genuine, this article will put your mind at ease.

2 comments:

LeDaro said...

A bozo with "far and wide" a*% said on my blog that Obama and Iggy were interchangeable. I found that to be profane.

The Mound of Sound said...

Wow, LD. That is pretty insulting to Obama. It also says so much for the dense cloud of delusion Iggy supporters need to function these days.