Tuesday, February 26, 2019

I Was Never a Fan, Before This. Sometimes Courage Shows Up at the Most Unexpected Places.


I'm not one for Hollywood stars and starlets. It's been at least 20 years since I last watched the Oscars.

Yet I saw something that happened Sunday night that was amazing. It occured at the Vanity Fair 'after party.' It was Selma Blair (I had to Google who she was) walking the celebrity carpet.

It turns out that Selma Blair has a pretty debilitating case of MS, muscular sclerosis. But, in obvious pain, she didn't let that disease stop her from attending the Vanity Fair soiree. The reaction from others with that disease and similar degenerative afflictions was an outpouring of thanks for her courage and determination. And did she ever look like a million bucks.

No comments: