Friday, November 30, 2012

It's Too Late to Whine Now

One day after leading the charge to block the UN General Assembly from granting upgraded recognition to the Palestinian Authority, the United States is supposedly condemning Israel for retaliating by authorizing a further 3,000 settler homes to be built upon Palestinian lands in the occupied West Bank.

You dumb humps.  You shot your bolt yesterday.   Israel got what it wanted out of you and Harper so Netanyahu has nothing to lose from turning on Palestine today.   And there's sweet Fanny Adams you can do about it.

Maybe you feel like Bibi's bitch.   Well you should, for that's precisely what you are.  It's not like you haven't had years of experience of this sort of Israeli betrayal.  Fool me once, shame on you.   Fool me again and again and again...

4 comments:

Richard said...

Indeed, much too late. Where are the calls for a right to self-defense now?

BTW, I will get to your comments on my blog - I have been very busy and haven't had time to properly look into your comments.

Unknown said...

Great timeline. I will honor this work by sharing it in my lectures at post secondary institutions. You all do amazing work. The BTW has inspired me to continue on with the work that I do.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com