This whole Quebec Charter of Values is a bummer. It's so bad it got me to resurrect a term from the 60s. Must lift spirits. I know, let's see what God's been up to. From the Tweet of God:
- Already got my new iPhone5S. Got it from Steve Jobs himself.
- The mainstream media is exactly what the mainstream public deserves.
- The entire universe was created for one species on one planet who correctly believe in an invisible entity.
- Seize the day. Then make it pay for what it did to you.
- I already know what you want. So why do I make you pray? Because I want to hear you say it, Bitches!
- Australia, this (election of Tony Abbott) is exactly why I put you where I don't have to look at you.
- Sitting here re-reading the Bible. Man, I was crazy then.
- It's never too late to give up.
- "If you created the earth in six days, why are some fossils over 500-million years old?" Because shut up.
- So many Jehovah's Witnesses and yet still not a shred of Jehovah's Evidence.
- Why don't people who cite Bible verses ever cite Genesis 19:30-38 where Lot's daughters get him drunk and fuck him?
- Don't think that summer ends this (Labour Day) weekend. The truth is that, thanks to you, summer won't be ending for a long, long time.
- Increased U.S. involvement in the Middle East is always a good idea.
- Life is funny: one day you're a nobody, the next you still are.
- I work in mysterious ways, if at all.
- Never forget that your Heavenly Father loves you and watches over you and is extremely disappointed in what you've done with your life.
- Inner peace requires outer up-shutting.
- You'll have much better odds looking for the meaninglessness of life.
- In a court of law you're innocent until proven guilty. In life you're innocent until you commit a crime. Note the difference.
- Changing religions is like switching cigarette brands.
- People who don't get sarcasm are very, very, very, very smart.
"If you created the earth in six days, why are some fossils over 500-million years old?" Because shut up.
There God is not explaining the time. According to some 6 days equals 6 billion ( or trillion?)years in terms of universal time.:) The time does not exist as we see it and you have explained it well in the past.
Post a Comment