Sunday, May 12, 2013

Canada Has Never Been Cooler. Never, Ever.

He's a fighter pilot, natch.



F-18 pilot, test pilot, astronaut extraordinaire.   With the country being run by Harper and his minions like Joe Oliver, Canada doesn't get much good press these days.   Chris Hadfield has gone a long way to erasing some of our newly-sullied image.

Vocals by some guy named Chris Hadfield.  Oh wait, that's right, the Fighter Pilot guy.

I'll be waiting for your safe landing tomorrow, Major er, Colonel Hadfield.  You make me proud to be Canadian.  

Neil, Neil who?  You, Hadfield, with your son Evan's guidance, have done more to reinvigorate public enthusiasm for space travel than anyone since Armstrong set foot on the moon.   That is a positively astonishing accomplishment.



1 comment:

munmun88 said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something about this same information, to know you can click here


water softener
water filter